Monday, April 16, 2007

Getting America Back On Track

I don't think I'm the only one out here that has problems with the situation America has got itself into. In fact, I've seen alot of other people with similar views expressing themselves lately. Well, I've always been an advocate of "If you don't like, fix it" and started wondering how I could progress beyond just words.

How much use would a website get if it was designed to poll it's members on the problems they see as most important in their state, and what they think are the highest priority topics for America as a nation. Then took the highest polled topic for each state and the nation each month, and created a petition that would be forwarded to the appropriate politicians.

I can't find anything similar to my idea all on one site, but that doesn't mean that it isn't already out there. Since I'm not sure and it would be a ton of work to setup, I thought I'd try to get a poll dugg so I could get some feedback.

If you want to help get America back on track, please help by digging this and answering my poll. Thanks.










Would you use a website that allowed you to vote on the top issues in America and each state, and then created petitions and submitted them for those top issues?


Yes

No

One Exists. Post address in comments.









No comments: